Category:Educational modeling languages
Articles closely or loosely related to Educational modeling languages.
A Educational modelling language (or educational modeling language) describes educational materials and/or pedagogical scenarios. It is a kind of design language that may or may not be executable.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Educational modeling languages"
The following 69 pages are in this category, out of 69 total.
- Learner interaction scripting language
- Learning activity reference model
- Learning design
- Learning Design Support Environment
- Learning designer tool
- Learning Environment Modeling (LEM) language
- Learning Material Markup Language
- Learning object standard
- Learning objective
- Learning sequence
- Lesson planning