EduTech Wiki:General disclaimer
Statement by Daniel K. Schneider (founder and owner), July 2007:
- This wiki does not guarantee anything but we try our best to meet our objectives ...
- Our policy differs from Wikipedia. Articles may refer to speculative research and contain opinions. Therefore, please use your judgement and also consult other sources (most articles contain references to academic publications) !
- In addition, many contents are highly provisional (e.g. wrong, unstable, not complete). Usually, authors are encouraged to make sure that a reader gets some information about the status of an article. I may invent a quality label once I feel that at least a few articles reach full academic standards....
Finally, please recall that this wiki's main purpose is not to provide tutorials for the public at large. On July 2007, I think that this wiki can be used as:
- resource kit for educational technology teaching;
- note taking tool for students, researchers and advanced practitioners in educational technology (you write);
- literature review tool for all interested persons;
- writing-to-learn environment for students in educational technology and other fields (you make them write).
Some materials may be useful to teachers, instructional designers, e-learning consultants, etc. (but it's not the main purpose of this site).