Phoebe pedagogic planner
“Phoebe is a web application designed to provide inspiration and practical support for learning design.” (phoebe application home page, retrieved 15:20, 29 January 2009 (UTC)
Looking at the phoebe welcome screen, it currently (jan 2009) has four functionalities:
- Create or modify your learning designs: Build your own design or adapt an existing design.
- View shared learning designs: Let Phoebe’s collection of shared designs inspire you.
- Browse Phoebe’s teaching and technology guidance: Find out about different tools and the learning activities they support.
- Manage your design templates: Create and modify the templates from which you build your learning designs.
Phoebe has been developed by a team from the Technology-Assisted Lifelong Learning unit (TALL) at Oxford University and Oxford University Computing Services (OUCS) in partnership with Learning Technologies Group, and with funding from the JISC Design for Learning programme.
- Marion Manton: Project manager
- David Balch: Web developer
- Liz Masterman: researcher & evaluation specialist
- Phoebe can be used through the online Phoebe Beta system
- It also can be installed on your server (PHP/MySQL). Code is available through tarballs or through a subversion system.
- Phoebe Beta (online system)
- Phoebe Wiki. From this website you also can dowload presentations
- Project member's Bookmarks on delicious
- Masterman, Liz,(2008). Jisc Design For Learning Programme, Phoebe Pedagogy Planner Project, Evaluation Report, Version 1.1. Available online: Evaluation report/PDF