Learning Design Support Environment
Learning Design Support Environment (LDSE) is a project funded under the EPSRC/ESRC TLRP programme which builds on the LKL pedagogic planner (also called London Pedagogy Planner, a now dead project) - Daniel K. Schneider 10:31, 13 November 2009 (UTC).
According to Cloudworks, retrieved 10:31, 13 November 2009 (UTC), The system includes the following sections and things a designer can do:
- LDSE pedagogical planner tool (Cloudworks)
- About LDSE
- LDSE project web site
- Laurillard, D., Magoulas, G. & Masterman, E. (2009) LDSE: Transforming teaching practice through planning and design. American Education Research Association Symposium PDF slides
- Laurillard, D., & Masterman, E. (Forthcoming, 2009). Online collaborative TPD for learning design. In J. O. Lindberg & A. D. Olofsson (Eds.), Online Learning Communities and Teacher Professional Development: Methods for Improved Education Delivery.
- Masterman, E. (2008). Activity Theory and the Design of Pedagogic Planning Tools. In L. Lockyer, S. Bennett, S. Agostinho, & B. Harper (Eds.), Handbook of Research on Learning Design and Learning Objects: Issues, Applications and Technologies (pp. 209-227). Hershey, PA: IGI GLobal.
- Laurillard, D., & Masterman, E. (2009) TPD as online collaborative learning for innovation in teaching. PDF
- Laurillard, D., Charlton, P., Craft, B., Dimakopoulos, D., Ljubojevic, D., Magoulas, G., ... & Whittlestone, K. (2013). A constructionist learning environment for teachers to model learning designs. Journal of Computer Assisted Learning, 29(1), 15-30.
- Boyle, T., Bradley, C., Laurillard, D., Llubojevic, D., Neumann, T. & Pearce, D. (2008). Toward a user-oriented analytical approach to learning design. ALT Journal, 16, No 1 (pp.15-29) PDF