Category:Instructional design models
From EduTech Wiki
- The introduction to instructional design.
- pedagogic strategy and the category pedagogic strategies
- The category Instructional design methods (Note: In instructional technology and design, "methods" (how to design) are called "models". In this wiki, instructional design models that are methods for designing are tagged instructional design methods
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Instructional design models"
The following 128 pages are in this category, out of 128 total.
- C3MS project-based learning model
- C5 simulation framework
- Campbell-Lom mentoring model
- Carroll model of school learning
- Case-based learning
- Case-based reasoning
- Character-based learning
- Cognitive flexibility hypertext
- Cognitive flexibility theory
- Cognitive load
- Collaborative Face to Face Educational Environment
- Community of inquiry model
- Component display theory
- Computer simulation
- Conole and Fill learning taxonomy
- Constructivist emotionally-oriented model