COAP:COAP-3150 - week 4
1 Layouts and grids
Grid systems and used to organize layouts in print and web pages. Grids are made of horizontal baseline grids and separations and vertical columns and spacing between columns and margins.
- 960 grid system - grid templates for Photoshop (among others) to place as layers.
- 960 gridder - bookmarklet for Firefox, just drag icon link to your bookmarks
- Modular grid app - CS5 plugin or web application and option to export result
- Fluid baseline grid - for designing fluid CSS-based grids
- CSS flexible columns in Dreamweaver extension - that is only available for free if you "like" them on Facebook!
- LAYOUT & STYLEGUIDE TEMPLATES: YOUR NEW BFFs - Photoshop layout templates
- GuideGuide - panel plugin for Photoshop CS4+
- Further reading