Jump to navigation Jump to search
SFACT is a slicer program for 3D printing. It is a fork of the wellknown skeinforge program that is somewhat easier to use since it relies on some calibration procedure. As a result, there are no flow rate settings, only flow rate modifiers (ratios).
- SFACT thread in the skeinforge settings (reprap.org)
- Manuals (don't know which is ok, the version installed doesn't fit any)
- Sfact (reprap wiki, probably the best information)
- SFACT the new Skeinforge (July 19, 2011)
- PublicPad version of the FAQ