Jump to navigation Jump to search
Idea management can refer to two things:
- Management of ideas in an organization, most often in a change management perspective.
- General management of ideas and concepts, e.g. as something that is part of personal learning or part of a problem solving or writing process, in that sense we could talk about personal knowledge management
- idea manager (tools for idea management)
- knowledge management
- Practices with various cognitive tools like concept maps, note taking tools, writing tools etc.
- Idea Management Systems blog
- Personal knowledge management resources (good commented links)
- Idea management approaches