Flash games tutorial
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is part of the flash tutorials.
- Learning goals
- Learn some more action script
- Learn about time-based animation
- Flash CS3 desktop tutorial
- Flash drawing tutorial
- Flash button tutorial
- Flash components tutorial
- ActionScript 3 interactive objects tutorial (important !)
- Other recommended prior tutorials (not necessary, but can help)
- Flash video component tutorial
- Flash sound tutorial
- Flash drag and drop tutorial
- ActionScript 3 event handling tutorial
- Flash ActionScript 3 overview
- Moving on
- Flash games tutorial
- The Flash article has a list of other tutorials.
- not done yet, therefore very low
- It aims at Flash design beginners, not beginning ActionScript 3 programmers, although programmers can read this to get a quick overview before digging into a real documentation like Adobe's Flash 9 reference manual
- Learning materials
Grab the various *.fla files from here:
So far, there is only an example of a very simple shooting game ...
- http://www.kirupa.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2098269#post2098269 Key.isDown (problem is that focus can be lost outside Flash)
3.2 Other games tutorials
- Examining the Puzzle Game sample application, by Valerio Virgillito, Adobe (see also entry page with downloads.
3.3 Sites with Flash games
(not source code, just to play)
- NewGrounds (NewGrounds Wikipedia article)