Jump to navigation Jump to search
Diagramming software used to produce graphical diagrams.
- Visualization, Concept map, Flow chart, Mind map, etc.
2.1 General purpose software
- MS Visio. Commercial diagramming tool for Win
- OmniGrapffle Commercial diagramming tool for Mac/iPad
- Desktop (free)
- DIA / http://dia-installer.de/ Dia] (Free for Win/Mac/Linux Viso-like tool)
- Online tools
- Creatly com
- LucidChart (free limited edition)
- vecta.io both diagramming and drawing, exports in SVG
2.2 Special purpose software
Special purpose software is usually listed in subject-related pages, e.g.
- Business process modelling
- Other kinds of general purpose diagrams
- Computer science
- Unified modeling language (about 13 different languages)
- Web prototyping software
- Web wireframe
- Various e-science tools use visual programming, e.g. taverna workbench
- Diagramming Software (List at Wikipedia)