From EduTech Wiki
(Redirected from Color Schemes and Color Codes)
So far this entry, just includes some interesting links to color, in particular with respect to computer graphics. Most links point to Wikipedia
- Computer colors tutorial (a tutorial that mostly address web designers)
- Flash colors tutorial
- CSS color and background tutorial
- Index of color related articles (at Wikipedia)
- General Theory
- Color theory (Wikipedia).
- Color model (Wikipedia).
- Primary color Primary colors are sets of colors that can be combined to make a useful range (gamut) of colors.
- color museummodels, history, aesthetics
- Models and color components
- List of color spaces and their uses (Short listing of various models)
- RGB color model (Wikipedia).
- HSL and HSV (Wikipedia).
- Hue (Wikipedia).
- Complementary color (Wikipedia).
- Colorfulness (Wikipedia).
- color wheel (Wikipedia).
- Color space (Wikipedia).
- Use of colors on computers
- Palette (computing) (Wikipedia)
- List of palettes (Wikipedia)
- Color depth (Wikipedia). Color depth is a computer graphics term describing the number of bits used to represent the color of a single pixel in a bitmapped image. Also know as bits per pixel (bpp).
- Gamma correction
- Color Lists
- List of colors (Wikipedia). Including hex triplet, rgb and HSV values
- Web colors (Wikipedia).
- color management (Wikipedia).
- Color Schemes and Color codes
- graphical color chart with interactive color picker
- Codes categorized by hue
- Codes categorized by shade (brightness)
- Hues at 30° separation
- Hues at 10° separation
- Online color palette generators
Tools to help you generate color palettes for web and print