Jump to navigation Jump to search
So far this entry, just includes some interesting links to color, in particular with respect to computer graphics. Most links point to Wikipedia
- Computer colors tutorial (a tutorial that mostly address web designers)
- Flash colors tutorial
- CSS color and background tutorial
- Index of color related articles (at Wikipedia)
- General Theory
- Color theory (Wikipedia).
- Color model (Wikipedia).
- Primary color Primary colors are sets of colors that can be combined to make a useful range (gamut) of colors.
- color museummodels, history, aesthetics
- Models and color components
- List of color spaces and their uses (Short listing of various models)
- RGB color model (Wikipedia).
- HSL and HSV (Wikipedia).
- Hue (Wikipedia).
- Complementary color (Wikipedia).
- Colorfulness (Wikipedia).
- color wheel (Wikipedia).
- Color space (Wikipedia).
- Use of colors on computers
- Palette (computing) (Wikipedia)
- List of palettes (Wikipedia)
- Color depth (Wikipedia). Color depth is a computer graphics term describing the number of bits used to represent the color of a single pixel in a bitmapped image. Also know as bits per pixel (bpp).
- Gamma correction
- Color Lists
- List of colors (Wikipedia). Including hex triplet, rgb and HSV values
- Web colors (Wikipedia).
- color management (Wikipedia).
- Color Schemes and Color codes
- graphical color chart with interactive color picker
- Codes categorized by hue
- Codes categorized by shade (brightness)
- Hues at 30° separation
- Hues at 10° separation
- Online color palette generators
Tools to help you generate color palettes for web and print