Through the web editor
- A simple TTW editor just assists the user to insert tags. A WYSIWYG TTW editor let's the user edit in more or less WYSIWYG mode. Usually, the user also can see and edit the produced code.
- Usually, a TTW produces a subset of HTML code, but there also exist editors that produce other syntax, e.g. XML applications or Wiki markup.
- TinYMCE Small, XHTML, crossplatform and Opensource (popular with open source portals).
- Bitflux XML capable
- Wikiwyg Wiki capable
- Xinha Complex HTML/XHTML
- Whizzywig Simple to use WYSIWYG editor
Most portalware today includes TTW editors (sometimes more than one from which an administrator can choose). On the other hand, there are still a lot of portals that use not very functional ones ...
- TTW Through the Web" WYSIWYG Web Editors - The List. Very good list of TTW editors at Genii Software.