Rapman V3.1 maintenance
Watch out for strands of filament that can block your axis and the ventilator ...
2 Printing spare parts
If a plexi glass part breaks, you first can try to glue it with superglue.
But also might print some spare parts. Some are available for Rapman V3.0:
- BFB wiki spare parts V3.0 Some of these are compatible with V 3.1 (check the numbers and the pictures)
- Search in the BFB forum, e.g. My Community > Mechanical > Build Board > Printing spare parts
IMHO, you should print the extruder wheels for example.
According to Dave White, use: Dry PTFE lubricant
- Low friction
- Ideal for machine beds etc.
Do never use:
4 Nozzle problems
If the nozzle drives into the print bed, then you are in trouble:
- You may have a damaged nozzle aperture
- Melted plexi glass inside
Use a 0.3mm drill to clean. If the damage is not to great you may try with a needle.