From EduTech Wiki
This wiki may be used as source for literature reviews. Therefore we include a few links.
- Citation (information about formats)
- Reference manager (information about tools to manage your references)
- Citation index (information about tools to follow up trails of citation and that often also provide reference management functionality)
- note taking (may give you ideas for note taking)
- Thomas Reeves Critique of Literature in Instructional Technology (PDF)] syllabus. Includes links and guidelines (at the end)
- How to Write a Literature Review (short check list from UCSC)
- The Literature Review A Few Tips On Conducting It, Dena Taylor, Director, Health Sciences Writing Centre and Margaret Procter, Coordinator, Writing Support, University of Toronto.
- Strunk and White (2000). The elements of style (4th edition). Longman. Links to online version available from the wikipedia entry. This is the bible for better style. Very short (105 pages) but full of tips that will greatly improve your writing.
- Morningstar, Chip (1993), How To Deconstruct Almost Anything, My Postmodern Adventure, HTML