Educational psychology is the study of how humans learn in educational settings, the effectiveness of educational interventions, the psychology of teaching, and the social psychology of schools as organizations. (wikipedia:Educational psychology)
- wikipedia:Educational psychology (this is a very nice article)
- Educational Psychology: A Practical Approach, nice on-line book by Edward Vockell
- Contemporary Educational Psychology, an open-source, online textbook about educational psychology with an emphasis on classroom learning and classroom teaching
- Educational Psychology Interactive, Readings in Educational Psychology, by W. Huitt (last updated, feb 2014 as of March 2014)
- Vockell, Edward, Educational Psychology: A Practical Approach, on-line book, HTML, retrieved 21:12, 3 October 2006 (MEST).
- Vockell, Edward, Educational Psychology: A Practical Approach Workbook, on-line book, HTML,retrieved 21:12, 3 October 2006 (MEST).