Cultural competence/Cultural Intelligence Scale
The Cultural Intelligence Scale (CQS) as presented in Ang et al. (2007) 
Use of this scale granted to academic researchers for research purposes only, otherwise, contact (Culturalq.com)
Read each statement and select the response that best describes your capabilities. Select the answer that BEST describes you AS YOU REALLY ARE (1 = strongly disagree; 7 = strongly agree)
- MC1 I am conscious of the cultural knowledge I use when interacting with people with different cultural backgrounds.
- MC2 I adjust my cultural knowledge as I interact with people from a culture that is unfamiliar to me.
- MC3 I am conscious of the cultural knowledge I apply to cross-cultural interactions.
- MC4 I check the accuracy of my cultural knowledge as I interact with people from different cultures.
- COG1 I know the legal and economic systems of other cultures.
- COG2 I know the rules (e.g., vocabulary, grammar) of other languages.
- COG3 I know the cultural values and religious beliefs of other cultures.
- COG4 I know the marriage systems of other cultures.
- COG5 I know the arts and crafts of other cultures.
- COG6 I know the rules for expressing nonverbal behaviors in other cultures.
- MOT1 I enjoy interacting with people from different cultures.
- MOT2 I am confident that I can socialize with locals in a culture that is unfamiliar to me.
- MOT3 I am sure I can deal with the stresses of adjusting to a culture that is new to me.
- MOT4 I enjoy living in cultures that are unfamiliar to me.
- MOT5 I am confident that I can get accustomed to the shopping conditions in a different culture.
- BEH1 I change my verbal behavior (e.g., accent, tone) when a cross-cultural interaction requires it.
- BEH2 I use pause and silence differently to suit different cross-cultural situations.
- BEH3 I vary the rate of my speaking when a cross-cultural situation requires it.
- BEH4 I change my nonverbal behavior when a cross-cultural situation requires it.
- BEH5 I alter my facial expressions when a cross-cultural interaction requires it.
- . Ang, L. Van Dyne, C.S.K. Koh, K.Y. Ng, K.J. Templer, C. Tay, et al. Cultural intelligence: Its measurement and effects on cultural judgment and decision making, cultural adaptation and task performance, Management and Organization Review, 3 (3) (2007), pp. 335–371