1 Week 8
Final exam (part I):
- Each student shortly presents her/his term project (5 min. total). No presentation materials are required, but make it a good & structured presentation! You can use presentation materials if you want to.
- Minimal contents of the presentation: Present shortly its purpose, audience, requirements. Then present the site or web page and discuss interesting points (e.g. style, difficulties).
- After each presentation, there will be some discussion.
Final exam (part II):
(1) Screencasts will be presented and discussed for each term project.
(2) We will discuss the technology used for each web site, i.e. you must be able to tell the class and the instructor how you did it.