Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
ActionScript is Adobe's scripting language for Flash. There are huge differences between different versions. See the Actionscript Wikipedia article for a timeline.
The latest version of ActionScript - ActionScript 3 since 2006 and Flashplayer 9 - is a scripting language based on ECMAScript 4.
See in this Wiki (and then follow up other entries)
- Flash ActionScript 3 overview for a general introduction.
- Actionscript 3 for AS3 related programming tutorials
- Flash - entry page about Flash (and Flash tutorials)
If you are looking for nothing but links:
- Flash and AS3 links - general
- Flash and AS3 links - tutorials
- Flash and AS3 links - documentation (Flash and AS3 Books, Reference Manuals and Cheatsheets)
- Flash and AS3 links - toolkits (AS 3 Toolkits, Libraries, Flash reusable components, AS 3 reusable code, etc.)