Jump to navigation Jump to search
Educational psychology is the study of how humans learn in educational settings, the effectiveness of educational interventions, the psychology of teaching, and the social psychology of schools as organizations. (wikipedia:Educational psychology)
See also the other articles in the Category:learning theories: Issues related to how humans learn are mostly dealt with in the learning theory article.
- wikipedia:Educational psychology (this is a very nice article)
- Educational Psychology: A Practical Approach, nice on-line book by Edward Vockell
- Contemporary Educational Psychology, an open-source, online textbook about educational psychology with an emphasis on classroom learning and classroom teaching
- Educational Psychology Interactive, Readings in Educational Psychology, by W. Huitt (last updated, feb 2014 as of March 2014)
- Vockell, Edward, Educational Psychology: A Practical Approach, on-line book, HTML, retrieved 21:12, 3 October 2006 (MEST).
- Vockell, Edward, Educational Psychology: A Practical Approach Workbook, on-line book, HTML,retrieved 21:12, 3 October 2006 (MEST).