From EduTech Wiki
According to Derry and Fischer (2005:7):
- Derry, Sharron J. and Fischer, Gerhard (2005). Toward a Model and Theory for Transdisciplinary Graduate Education, Paper presented at 2005 AERA Annual Meeting as part of Symposium, "Sociotechnical Design for Lifelong Learning: A Crucial Role for Graduate Education", PDF Reprint
- Barab, S. (2004). Design-based research: Clarifying the terms. Special issue: The Journal of the Learning Sciences, 13(1).
- DuRussel, L. A., & Derry, S. J. (1998). Analogical reasoning in a natural working group. Paper presented at the Proceedings: Twentieth Annual Conference of the Cognitive Science Society, Madison, WI.
- Engelbart, D. C. (1995). Toward augmenting the human intellect and boosting our collective IQ. Communications of the ACM, 38(8), 30-33.
- Fischer, G. (2001). Communities of interest: Learning through the interaction of multiple Knowledge Systems. Paper presented at the 24th Annual Information Systems Research Seminar In Scandinavia (IRIS'24), Ulvik, Norway.
- Fischer, G., Grudin, J., Lemke, A. C., McCall, R., Ostwald, J., Reeves, B. N., et al. (1992). Supporting indirect, collaborative design with integrated knowledge-based design environments. Human Computer Interaction, Special Issue on Computer Supported Cooperative Work, 7(3), 281-314.
- Fischer, G. (2004). Social creativity: Turning barriers into opportunities for collaborative design. In F. deCindio & D. Schuler (Eds.), Proceedings of the Participatory Design Conference (PDC'04) (pp. 152-161). University of Toronto, Canada, July: CPSR, P.O. Box 717, Palo Alto, CA 94302.
- Landauer, T. (1988). Education in a world of omnipotent and omniscient technology. In R. Nickerson & P. Zodhiates (Eds.), Technology in Education: Looking toward 2020. Hillsdale, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.
- Moran, T. P., & Carroll, J. M. (Eds.). (1996). Design rationale: Concepts, techniques, and use. Hillsdale, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.
- Norman, D. A. (1993). Things that make us smart. Reading, MA: Addison-Wesley Publishing Company.
- Olson, G. M., Malone, T. W., & Smith, J. B. (Eds.). (2001). Coordination theory and collaboration technology. Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.
- Olson, G. M., & Olson, J. S. (2001). Distance matters. In J. M. Carroll (Ed.), Human-Computer Interaction in the New Millennium (pp. 397-417). New York: ACM Press.
- Thimbleby, H., Anderson, S., & Witten, I. H. (1990). Reflexive CSCW: Supporting long-term personal work. Interacting with Computers, 2(3), 330-336.