Cognitive strategy instruction
Jump to navigation Jump to search
According to Read (2005):
(isolated quotations - DSchneider).
- Self-regulated strategy development model (SRSD) This is an instructional design / implementation model)
- Cognitive strategy instruction, University of Nebraska.
- Borkowski, J., Carr, M., & Pressely, M. (1987). "Spontaneous" strategy use: Perspectives from metacognitive theory. Intelligence, 11, 61-75.
- Livingston, Jennifer A. (1977), Metacognition: An Overview HTML (retrieved 11:46, 24 May 2006 (MEST)).
- Read, Bob (2005). Cognitive Strategy Instruction, UNL, University of Nebraska. retrieved from HTML (15:40, 25 May 2006 (MEST)).
- Scheid, K. (1993). Helping students become strategic learners: Guidelines for teaching. Cambridge, MA: Brookline Books.