Jump to navigation Jump to search
Statement by Daniel K. Schneider (founder and owner), July 2007:
- We require that authors have a login in this Wiki and that their home page provides a means to identify authors (e.g. via a pointer to a home page). So in that sense, there is no privacy.
- On a related issue: Per default, your contribution will remain "unsigned", but you also may sign an individual article as author (under the condition that you add the names of the other important contributors).
- Except where otherwise specified, all text added to EduTech Wiki is available for reuse under the terms of a Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike (by-nc-sa) Creative Commons License. In addition, DSchneider and TECFA reserves the right for other usages of your contributions. Please have a look at this copyright page.
- Everything you do is logged and kept in history.
- We use Google analytics
- We reserve the rights to remove a user account, block access to IP numbers in case of obvious misbehavior and even take legal action. I.e. you can't use your user page to spam this wiki with totally irrelevant information. (Of course, we don't mind contributors adding personal information, short links to products in appropriate sections or links to the organizations they work for, etc.). Spammers do know what we mean by spam.
- No emails will be given out.