Teacher productivity tool
From EduTech Wiki
Tools to make a busy teacher's life more manageable ....
(this is very provisional. I just made this entry to remind me to investigate this - Daniel K. Schneider 20:07, 3 May 2007 (MEST))
- Various tools
2 Provisional categories
- Lesson planning
- Organizing class work, monitoring and grading
- Learner assessment tools (including evaluation rubrics)
- Grade management tools, see Gradebook
- Student monitoring tools (e.g. tracing activities in a LMS)
- Learning analytics tools
- Course preparation
- Content tools (see various authoring tools
- Project management
- Presentation software
- Activity creators (puzzles, tests, webquests, etc.)
- Various paper-based forms that either students or learners can fill in
- Worksheet generators
- Real-time presentation tools
- Some presentation tools allow for some sort of annotation
- On-screen annotation tools
- Electronic whiteboards or shared whiteboards.
- Integrated software
- Integrated course book/course/manual grade book tools like TeacherTool
- Any sort of flexible CMS (e.g. a blog, wiki, a LMS) can be used for this
- Physical teacher tools
- Time tracker tools
- Classroom response systems aka selector tools / clickers / audience response systems.
- Interactive whiteboards
- A Productive School Year (WebQuest)
- The Laptops for Learning Report, includes things like Florida Educator Accomplished Practice #12: Technology or or Software
- Internet Based Teacher Productivity Tools (rather good list)
- ICT as a personal productivity tool in a teacher's professional work and career
- Teacher Tools: Create – Print – Use, TheCanadianTeacher.com
- LehrerOffice Swiss German commercial product.
- Teacher Productivity Tools Classroom Software Collection
- Quiz & Test Creation Tools Assessment Authoring Tools Collection
- TeacherTool, “an iOS-App that effectively supports and simplifies your administrative and organizational work as a teacher; it is an electronic teacher’s calendar, grade book and course register” , retrieved 12:37, 10 October 2012 (CEST). As of oct. 2012, there are two versions: TeacherTool One and TeacherTool Flex. The latter allows to adapt TeacherTool to your own personal requirements and to only pay for what you really need.