From EduTech Wiki
- MiniQuests vs. WebQuests: MiniQuests can be constructed in a few hours and can be completed in one to two 1-hour lessons. Therefore they can be quite easily be integrated in larger scenarios or "traditional" curricular sequences.
1 The Instructional design model
According to Internet Innovations:
- The Scenario: Defined as a "use case" scenario, the learners are told to solve a problem formulated as a question. They have to play a given role.
- The Task: Defined a set of precises questions designed to acquire factual information needed to asnwer the question.
- The Product: Defined as a guideline on how the answer must look. It contains a synthesis of information including reflection to insure that the answer is constructed. If possible the answer should be an authentic product. E.g. a directive if students have been asked to play "manager".
Please consult the WebSite for detailed discussion of this design model
- MiniQuest Instructional Design, at BioPoint.com.