From EduTech Wiki
(McAll, 1994: 264).
- Methodology tutorial - qualitative data acquisition methods (and Observation of behaviors in natural contexts in particular).
- Using the BROMP coding scheme is facilitated by the HART Android app, available free of charge for non-commerical or academic use. download as ZIP file download as part of the GIFT distribution (U.S. Army Research Laboratory)
- Baker-Rodrigo Observation Method Protocol (BROMP) homepage. Includes publications that use this method
- Ryan Baker and colleagues produced other EDM tols
- McCall, G. J. (1984). Systematic field observation. Annual review of sociology, 263-282. PDF (Access restricted)
- Ocumpaugh, J., Baker, R.S.J.d., Rodrigo, M.M.T. (2012) Baker-Rodrigo Observation Method Protocol (BROMP) 1.0. Training Manual version 1.0. Technical Report. New York, NY: EdLab. Manila, Philippines: Ateneo Laboratory for the Learning Sciences. pdf