Tools that can be used to author contents and/or activities. We tagged as authoring environment:
- sets of educational markup, e.g. XML/XSLT files like eLML
- some kind of structure editor like the Reload Editor
- an authoring software in the more traditional sense like eXe
- a through the web editing system like most LMSs provide.
Note: As of May 2007, some articles are not yet tagged with this ...
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Assets (2 SubCats, 18 Articles)
Pages in category "Authoring tools"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.