- Page created by Daniel K. Schneider, 16 March 2011
- Last modified by Daniel K. Schneider, 3 October 2012
Term projects will be negotiated individually. You can expand each homework into a term project.
- You can hand in group work (2 persons max.) but then I require that you use three different usability and user experience methods
- Do a usability analysis of a web site of your choice with respect to items of your choice
- Create a design that respects experience design and usability principles with a wireframe mockup
- Do an accessibility analysis of a web site of your choice
You may reuse prior homework in any way you like
Your term project must include a report in any way you like. It could be integrated into a design, be a word file, etc. Typical structure:
- Introduction (aims)
- Body (Analysis, design, etc. as appropriate)
Example: Evaluation of a wireframe project
- Model the homepage + at least three other pages
- Each of these pages should include all elements
- Design should respect usability guidelines (in particular with respect to navigation, see homework 1)
- The wireframe can use any technology (e.g. paper&pencil, Sketching programs, Pixel-precise clickable programs), but do not create a website.
- Quality of the report (1-2 pages), e.g.
- Explain your design choices, i.e. why you created your design in a certain way
- Explain if you tested your design in any way or what kind of usability guidelines you used ...
- Monday week 8: Short presentation in class
- Friday week 8 midnight: Final version due