- The document description for a COAP 2110 homework
Your p1-xxx-xxx.fla file must include a document description.
- Use menu File->File Info
- Fill in Document Title, Author, Description
- You may first cut/paste the template below into a notepad and edit, then paste contents to Flash.
- Please keep the titles surrounded by "===" and use "*" for bullets as in the example that follows.
Cut/paste this template:
=== Author and Date === === Objectives === === Production steps (summary) === === Difficulties and self-evaluation === === Credits and bibliography ===
Make sure to define real objectives:
- Bad: I want to learn shape tweening and play around with Flash technology
- Good: This Flash movie targets persons playing first person shooters. It should be inserted in a web page that aims to ....
=== Author and Date === Daniel K. Schneider, sept 1 2007. === Objectives === A flying rocket that I could insert on top of a web page that will sell toys in order to give it a feel of dynamism. It should be flaming, not just moving. === Production steps (summary) === * Copied a rocket in SVG from the Internet * Made a frame-by-frame animation with 4 frames * I broke apart the rocket and changed size and shape of the flames * Saved this animation as a *.swf file * Imported the rocket to a new file * Made the rocket smaller and turned it with the transform tool * Changed background to blue * Made a motion tween from right to left (rocket will enter and leave the stage) === Difficulties and self-evaluation === * I didn't find this difficult. * Please teach me how to stop the animation. * I am quite happy with the result, but I think that the flame animation could be improved, i.e. the flames are hard to see in the motion animation. === Credits and bibliography === * Rocket: http://commons.uncyclomedia.org/wiki/Image:Rocket.svg * I just used the handouts and textbook